bimsim

I am using TT Business to prepare estate income tax returns. How do I obtain Maine form 1041ME? I am in Wisconsin, ME does not appear in drop-down list for add'l states.

TT shows Wisconsin (where I, as executor, am located) automatically.  Decedent/estate were in Maine.  Clicking on button for obtaining additional states from Intuit Store leads to screen where state(s) can be selected from a drop-down list, but there is no option for Maine.

tagteam

TurboTax Business does not support state software for the State of Maine (due to low demand). Sorry.

See https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900548-which-states-are-not-supported-in-turbotax-business

tagteam

bimsim

Thank you!
tagteam

You are most welcome.