turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bimsim

I am using TT Business to prepare estate income tax returns. How do I obtain Maine form 1041ME? I am in Wisconsin, ME does not appear in drop-down list for add'l states.

TT shows Wisconsin (where I, as executor, am located) automatically.  Decedent/estate were in Maine.  Clicking on button for obtaining additional states from Intuit Store leads to screen where state(s) can be selected from a drop-down list, but there is no option for Maine.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am using TT Business to prepare estate income tax returns. How do I obtain Maine form 1041ME? I am in Wisconsin, ME does not appear in drop-down list for add'l states.

TurboTax Business does not support state software for the State of Maine (due to low demand). Sorry.

See https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900548-which-states-are-not-supported-in-turbotax-business

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TurboTax Business does not support state software for the State of Maine (due to low demand). Sorry.

See https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900548-which-states-are-not-supported-in-turbotax-business

bimsim

Thank you!

You are most welcome.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies