Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am not being prompted to fill out form 310 for the Arizona tax credit. is the form included in Arizona State Turbo Tax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I am not being prompted to fill out form 310 for the Arizona tax credit. is the form included in Arizona State Turbo Tax?

Yes, Arizona Form 310 Credit for Solar Energy Devices is included in the TurboTax state program for Arizona.

I have the online version so I can't navigate to the form. How do I enter this information?

PattiF
Expert Alumni

In TurboTax Online, enter Form 310 in the search box. This will take you to the input screen for the solar panels. Follow the prompts.

Form 301 must be filled out too. That form consolidates all of the Arizona credits.

@kristobin

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks. That doesn't work unfortunately. When I type "Form 310" into the search box, no form comes up. Just a list of 209 items that mostly aren't related.

RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

You need to navigate to "Other Non-Refundable Credits".  The second option should be the solar power credit.

@kristobin

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies