Solved: How I can consider where the C company doing busin...

How I can consider where the C company doing business?

How I can consider where the C company doing business if it has offices in one state, but it works with clients from other different states? Should I file state tax returns for each state where the company provide services including in the state where it is registered?

If you have a corporation (C or S) that does business in more than one state, you should consider professional tax and legal guidance as well as professional income tax preparation.

@tagteamThanks for advice!

But is it possible to file state taxes of C corporation using TurboTax Business (after paying for it). If yes, can I file state tax returns for 9 states, because this corporation doing business or have offices I these 9 states?

What are the steps for filing state tax return?

@EvaEvtimova Please be advised that there are states that TurboTax Business does not support.

See https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/which-states-are-not-supported-in-turbotax-busine...