How do I get 1040N-ES forms after I have efiled?

• Log into your account 
  • Scroll down and click "Add a State" (You aren't going to actually add a State, this is just a way to get back into your return).
  • Click "Federal taxes" from the left side
  • Click the "Other Tax Situations tab near the top
  • Scroll down to "Other Tax Forms"
  • Click Start/Edit next to "Form W4 and Estimated Taxes"
  • Follow the prompts and answer the series of questions.  The program will base the estimated payments off this years return, but if you anticipate having more income next year or if there will be other life changes (i.e you won't be able to claim a dependent anymore), then you can make those adjustments.
  • After you complete that process, you can print out your 1040n-ES forms by going to "My Account" and then "Print Center".  Follow the prompts to download a new pdf and you should be able to now select the 1040N-ES forms for printing.

Please comment below if you have any trouble getting the Form 1040N-ES so I can assist you further.