Please read this TurboTax Help topic.
If you did go through that section and the state estimated payments were calculated but the vouchers are not in your PDF, go to the Print Center and print out your state return alone. The state estimated tax vouchers will be printed.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
We were led to Forms menu and then we were able to pull down the form by asking for 540 ES CA form but it was miss labeled as 1040. But it worked anyway to be able to mail in our estimated state taxes for 2020.
1. In your tax file, click "Open Form" button on top.
2. Select "California Individual" in drop-down list box on left.
3. In the Search box (with "Magnifier" icon), type 540-ES.
4. Select "Form 540-ES 1: Estimated Tax Voucher 1".
5. Print this item.
6. Select and print Vouchers 2, 3, 4.
Note: Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the due dates for Vouchers 1- 4 are now: 07/15/20, 07/15/20, 09/15/20 and 01/15/21..