Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hewie

Georgia hasn't taken direct debit from my acct. Correct acct number and routing is on georgia information worksheet but Turbotax didn't list on Georgia form 500. Help!

Is this a Turbotax system glitch? The electronic filing instructions indicate my return shows my state tax balance due will be withdrawn using correct acct info. But since money not withdrawn by GA as expected today  or even listed as pending and no routing info showing on Form 500, I am worried. IRS amount correctly withdrawn. Also, tried to call TurboTax several times today with my support ID and disconnected by TurboTax multiple times. Once after 45 minutes an agent picked up but never spoke to me. She was talking to her husband entire time, complaining about having to work tonight, and ignoring me as if I wasn't there despite me repeatedly speaking into phone. Worst customer service ever after 9 years of using this product.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Georgia hasn't taken direct debit from my acct. Correct acct number and routing is on georgia information worksheet but Turbotax didn't list on Georgia form 500. Help!

It's not necessarily a glitch, but there are options available.  First, you filed on time.  Second, this year the filing deadline is Monday, April 18.  Your payment may be taken out then.  If not, remember that TurboTax will cover mistakes.  So if you do have a program error that doesn't process the payment, and this results in late fees, you can contact customer service.  Or, if you prefer to submit an electronic payment directly with Georgia's Department of Revenue, you may do so.  If this results in a double-payment, you will be refunded the extra payment.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies