Do I have to add up all my Amazon purchases and pay a state tax for my state tax refund?

I'm just making sure before I have to calculate sales tax for non taxed purchases

States impose a use tax for items purchased by residents from out of state and brought into the state, including mail order purchases.  However, Amazon collects sales taxes for most states, relieving you of the need to report use taxes on your Amazon purchases.  Please follow this link to see if Amazon collects sales taxes for your state.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=468512

In California, when file tax return on Turbo tax, it will ask a question as "did you buy online..." (to calculate sale tax), the answer should be "no" even we bought something on Amazon? (since Amazon calculate sale tax already).  Thank you.

In some case sale tax from Amazon is zero. Look like the reason is the seller is out of state. In this case, we don't need to declare in turbo tax when it ask "did you buy online..." ? Thank you