Solved: Colorado State Tax form for LLC

Colorado State Tax form for LLC

I manage 3 LLCs - all are Colorado LLCs.  As I used TurboTax Business, it completed Colorado State Tax forms for 1 of the LLCs but not the other 2.  Could that be correct?  Error? 

Walking through the step-by-step process for all three i chose the state 'Colorado' for each one, then 'Done with States' but in all three cases there was no questions about amounts, no error checking, no nothing.  But in one case it DID complete Colorado State DR 106 forms but not for the other two LLCs.   Could this be correct?  Error?  HELP please.

Colorado State Tax form for LLC

Did you click on STATE TAXES and then click on Start next to Colorado Tax Return?  

Colorado State Tax form for LLC

Colorado State Tax form for LLC

NO.  There was NO 'START' to click on.  I select 'Colorado' as the State.  I click on 'Done with States'.  The only thing next that i can click on is 'Continue'.  I click on 'Continue' and it takes me to the screen 'READY TO FILE'.  

There is NO 'START' to click on.  

Colorado State Tax form for LLC

MY Bad!  i am so sorry.  I went back and now i see the 'START' button to

Colorado State Tax form for LLC

so sorry.  The START button is there, i just lept over it.  forgive me.  my mistake.  all is good.

thanks you for your help.