Cant correct an error for IL state tax. I efiled i...

CRS1985

Cant correct an error for IL state tax. I efiled it and paid.

Hello,

I filed my Illinois state tax return. They rejected it. How do I fix it and resubmit without having to pay again?

thank you

CRS

da-boyz1

I efiled both federal and state taxes, had to pay twice to file state of Illinois, federal was accepted but state was rejected. I went in to fix the errors but cannot get to the information that need to be fixed, i.e., IL pin Number etc., Also when I go to efile my state again, I'm being told that I have to select federal to go along with it . I am unable to select my federal since it was accepted.  I have been holding on the phone for 1hr 28 min 55 and counting seconds.  SOMEBODY PLEASE ANSWER ME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I REFUSE TO HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER FEE FOR THIS FRUSTRATING AND CONFUSING PROGRAM

neila

I'm getting a similar problem with my Indiana State tax return. I made the correction that was identified but when I went to resubmit my Indiana State tax return I got an error message that it had to be filed with my Federal Tax return which had already been sent. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

neila

Have you figured out how this works yet? I've got a similar problem with my Indiana state tax return that was rejected. I fixed the problem but now I can't resubmit my state tax return.

JotikaT2

This is a known issue and is currently being updated.  Please see the link below to be updated when this issue is resolved.

Errors filing state return

@neila

In regards to paying twice for the program, you will need to contact us at the link below to discuss your account with an agent.  @da-boyz1

Contact TurboTax