turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cannot complete my Ma Tax

I am unable to complete/e-file my MA taxes, it says all forms will be "Ready Soon",  I checked Friday and they all had the date of the 30th and I checked again today and it went back to the "Ready Soon" message. I have never run into this with filing ST .

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Check this list.  "Ready" soon could still mean 30 Jan or later...depends on your definition of "soon":

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_ma_windows_individual.html

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
soytuvida

I still getting the same message "it going to be ready soon" since jan 2ng the same mea020 until now june 19 2020 still getting the sa for state nor federal.me message, i cannot file my taxes

@soytuvida   Wow...you should have contacted Customer Support months ago.  All those forms have been done for some time now.

You didn't say, but you are probably using Windows Desktop software....the following is only if you are using WIndows Desktop software.

1)  Make sure you've used the software update in the top menu selections first...if you haven't, then do so now.

...if that doesn't work

2)  Save your tax file, Shut down TTX...then download and install the "Manual Update"

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-...

Even after that, run the internal Software update after you restart the TTX software...to see if the state forms  update too again too, since the Manual update will only make sure the main program is running properly.

still won't work?

3) Call Customer Support on a weekday (normally Mon-Fri, 5AM-5PM PACIFIC time,  usually, but they seem to be open later right now and might be open weekends now until the 15 July deadline).   They may need to provide you with a completely new installation file, and you may need to uninstall your 2019 tax software and re-install it with a fully-updated installation file.  Telephone numbers to call are provided only when they are open.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies