farber-23

Bank of America has branches all over the country and this tax form is from Delaware. I live in Massachusetts. Does Bank of America count as a Massachusetts bank for inputting interest income from my 1099-INT?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LynB1

According to the Mass Dept of Revenue, if a bank has a branch location in the state of Massachusetts then it is considered a Massachusetts bank for Massachusetts income tax purposes. Consequently Bank of America would be considered a MA bank.

I hope this helps.  Thank you for using TurboTax.

LynB1

How about discover bank?