buhmc

Am I considered NYC resident? I work in NYC, but my permanent mailing address is in OK, registered as a voter in OK. 2016, I only lived and earned income in NYC.

NancyG

Not sure what exactly you are stating.  You are full year resident of Oklahoma? and only live and earn income in New York City? You want to pay Oklahoma, New York and New York City? You will get credit on Oklahoma for taxes paid to New York and New York City.  You will not get out of paying taxes to New York City.

If you work for the City, but live outside the City and were hired on or after January 4, 1973, you must file Form NYC-1127 and pay the City an amount equal to the personal income tax you would owe if you lived in NYC.

The above was taken from the following website: New York City Personal Income Tax