Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am USA citizen I live in Australia temporarily I worked uber I filed my tax can you see if IRS send my check ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am USA citizen I live in Australia temporarily I worked uber I filed my tax can you see if IRS send my check ?

TurboTax cannot check the status of a federal or state tax refund.

If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds

hi   thanks for trying to help me ,      i try to find out if i am getting my corona recovery checks or not    i file  my 1040   i send it by regular mail over 6 months ago   and  i have irs on line account  and i try so many times to call irs  to see  if checks been sent to me or not   but not yet successful   i can provide screen shots of what i see on my irs account  but i honestly do not understand it ,    i know mail in or out of australia is extremely slow   .   any other help will be appreciated it   thx 

Sorry you have to keep waiting.  Mailed returns are taking a long time this year, like more than 6 months.  Plus you said mail it slow there.  Only the IRS can tell you.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies