Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Consulting for a Foreign Company

US citizen who consulted for a foreign company, remotely. Company has no US presence and will not provide a 1099 form. How do I report that income on my tax return? 

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

Consulting for a Foreign Company

Follow the steps noted in this article to report your income earned from Foreign Company report foreign income 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings