How can I see the completed worksheet for taxable Social Security Income?

I want to see the worksheet that has the calculation for taxable Social Security Income. How can I get it to show?

You can see the worksheet in Forms mode. Select Forms in the upper right hand corner of your open return. Then scroll the list of forms on the left side of your screen.

Select the form titled 'Social Sec' on the left. The Social Security Benefits worksheet will then display.

Let me know if this helps.

Very helpful. I appreciate the quick response. Thank you.

You are welcome 🙂 I will summarize below.

Hi. I don't have an option on my screen for "Forms"now that my return has been submitted for 2018. Is there another way to get there? thanks!

I can view the Social Security Benefits worksheet but lines 2-19 are blank. On line 20 is 85% of line 1 which is correct but WHY DIDN'T THE WORKSHEET SHOW THE CALCULATIONS??