Solved: Why doesn't my 1099R info show up on line 7 or anywhere else on my 1040A? It was entered into TurboTax as distribution code 3. 0.00 is taxable amount.

m_alvis

Why doesn't my 1099R info show up on line 7 or anywhere else on my 1040A? It was entered into TurboTax as distribution code 3. 0.00 is taxable amount.

macuser_22

Then the payer indicated that there is no taxable amount on the box 1 amount so it will not be added to taxable income.

If you think that it should be taxable then contact the payer for a corrected 1099-R

macuser_22

Is box 2a actually a 0 (zero) or is it blank on the 1099-R form?
Is the box 2b checked?
m_alvis

Box 2a is 0.00 and box 2b is not checked
m_alvis

Thank you
macuser_22