Solved: Why doesn't my 1099R info show up on line 7 or anywhere else on my 1040A? It was entered into TurboTax as distribution code 3. 0.00 is taxable amount.

Why doesn't my 1099R info show up on line 7 or anywhere else on my 1040A? It was entered into TurboTax as distribution code 3. 0.00 is taxable amount.

Then the payer indicated that there is no taxable amount on the box 1 amount so it will not be added to taxable income.

If you think that it should be taxable then contact the payer for a corrected 1099-R

Is box 2a actually a 0 (zero) or is it blank on the 1099-R form?
Is the box 2b checked?

Box 2a is 0.00 and box 2b is not checked

Thank you