Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where do I find the Social Security Adjustment worksheet?

I need the Social Security Benefits Adjustment Worksheet for my State Taxes, but it's not in my forms that I got in my download.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

For what state? Every state has different forms.

It's the Federal Worksheet I need, so that I can get the numbers to put on my state return.  

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

There is no "Social Security Adjustment Worksheet" or "Social Security Benefits Adjustment Worksheet" in TurboTax for the federal tax return. What numbers do you need? Who or what told you to get the numbers from an "Adjustment Worksheet"?

Are you looking for the "Social Security Benefits Worksheet" (not "Adjustment Worksheet")? In TurboTax Online the only way to see the worksheets is to "print" your tax return (i.e. create a PDF). You have to pay the TurboTax fees before you can print. See the following FAQ for instructions to view your tax return in TurboTax Online.

How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before filing?

Note that the Social Security Benefits Worksheet in TurboTax is not exactly the same as the Social Security Benefits Worksheet in the IRS instructions for Form 1040. If your state is telling you to take numbers from specific lines on the federal Social Security Benefits Worksheet, the line numbers might not be the same in TurboTax.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies