Solved: Where do i enter my 1099r RMD for 1041 form, trustee account. I have delayed cashing that in for 2018. I don't seem to have access to 1099R form

Where do i enter my 1099r RMD for 1041 form, trustee account. I have delayed cashing that in for 2018. I don't seem to have access to 1099R form

So, where do I enter the distribution and the taxes paid?

To enter tax withheld, enter Forms Mode, open Form 1041, enter the amount withheld on Line 25e and check the box to the left of that entry to indicate it was from a 1099 (see screenshot).

Follow the steps below to enter the  amount on Form 1099-R (Box 2a) that is treated as ordinary income :

1) Click the Federal Taxes tab and then click Income.

2) Click the Start (or Update) button to the right of "Other income or loss".

3) On the Other Income page, enter "1099-R Box 2a" as the description (see first screenshot).

4) Enter the amount treated as ordinary income in Box 2a under "Amount" and click the Continue button.

5) Go into Forms Mode (click the icon in the upper right side of screen). 

6) Under Forms in My Return (upper left side of screen), look for Form 1041 and click that form.

7) Ensure that the Box 2a amount appears on Form 1041, Line 8, Other income. (see second screenshot).

[Note that there is no Form 1099-R template in TurboTax Business]