Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where can I report a bug? Turbotax makes it very hard for a user to do so.

I have two Support Numbers [phone number removed] (reported as closed BUT my question/problem was not solved and I could not  find no way to report that the case should not be closed so I called back and got the second case number) and [phone number removed] which disconnected as I was waiting for a resolution as the support person had me on hold as she checked with other sources..  Both calls on Saturday 2/19/2022.  The error I have and need to have resolved is the entry on Form 2210A1 Line 27(a) is correct BUT is not the entry on Form 2210 Line 10(a).  All instruction say the entry on Form 2210 Line10(a) should be the number on Form 2210A1 Line 27(a) but, at least in my case, the number is not the same but the sum of the number in columns (a) and (b) of Line 27 on Form 2210A1.  Results in a calculation of an underpayment of an estimated tax payment for period ending 3/31/2021 which is incorrect because the requirement payment is the sum of payments due for the first two periods ending on 3/31 and 5/31/2021

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies