You can delete the W-2 information.
If you're using TurboTax Desktop:
2. Click Wages & Income across the top.
3. Click I’ll choose what I work on.
4. Scroll down to Wages and Salaries.
5. Click Start or Update by Wages and Salaries.
Delete the entry.
If you're using TurboTax Online:
1. Click Federal on the left-hand side menu.
2. Click Income across the top.
3. Scroll down to Wages and Salaries and click Show more.
4. Click Start or Revisit by Wages and Salaries.Delete the entry.
Still have questions?Make a post