For 2016, a Social Security Benefits Worksheet printed out with info about arriving at the taxable SS benefit. This year, there is no such page and my taxable SS benefit is much higher than last year for no reason. without seeing the page of calculations, I can't determine the correct amount.
Try printing via the Print Center to print all worksheets.
**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.
**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center:
- Log into the account you filed the return in
- Click Tax Home to the left
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Show
- Select Add a State to get back in return (not adding one, just a way to get inside return)
- In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
- Select Print Center.
- Then choose Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Now check the 2017 federal returns (or 2017 state returns) box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
- Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.