What amount do I enter in the amount distributed to the beneficiaries? I do not have a tier 1 and tier 2 guestion, just says ‘enter the amount distributed.

What amount do I put in the amount distributed to the beneficiaries? I do not have the screen that says tier 1 and tier 2, it just says”enter the amount distributed to each beneficiary in 2017”, the lists the names of the 3 beneficiaries. Do I put the amount of income on this 1099, or the total amount of money that was divided between the 3 beneficiaries? Since we did not actually receive the income and it was put into 3 individual trust’s which we received our own 1099’s do I enter 0?

"I do not have a tier 1 and tier 2 "

Then, according to TurboTax, the trust is a simple trust and you can enter the entire distribution (or the amount that was otherwise distributed to the three individual trusts).