Solved: Uugg, I just wrote the ? now I have 2 again? My military retirement monthly paycheck is to be documented where? I have a 1099R

Uugg, I just wrote the ? now I have 2 again? My military retirement monthly paycheck is to be documented where? I have a 1099R

It seems to be treating that income as a pension withdraw

You enter it under the Personal Income (or Wages & Income) tab in the Retirement Income & Social Security section. It "is" pension income. Read the small print, then you'll understand why I'm informing you to indicate it's a non-qualified plan, so you won't be asked any questions about RMD.