fishbo

US Gov hasn't taken tax payment from my account. Need to verify I properly submitted and electronic withdrawal

PaulaM

To verify the date you selected for direct debit:

• Sign into your account 
  • Select Taxes
  • My Tax Timeline
  • Scroll down to Some things You can Do
  • Select Download all forms and worksheets (on the right side of screen)
  • Open the pdf file, and scroll for the Federal Information Worksheet. Part V contains the Direct Deposit/Debit info.
  • Scroll down to locate the State Information worksheet for the banking info.

If you did not specify a date for a direct debit for your taxes, then the default date is the due date of your return, 4/18/17

Note: The withdrawal date can vary somewhat, especially as the season gets busy. The date you select is not absolute. It just means the payment would not be withdrawn before your selected date.

PaulaM

• Sign into your account 
  • Select Taxes
  • My Tax Timeline
  • Scroll down to Some things You can Do

debbiecruz326

I do not see a worksheet V that states the date I scheduled my payment to be submitted? My state payment worked and has already been withdrawn.