When will the 8606 T be available? TurboTax is saying 2/15, however, it is 2/15 and it still will not allow me to file my taxes.

TurboTax just released a Mac and Windows desktop update at about 1PM PST today (2/15) that has the final e-file-able 8606 form. The online versions will probably be updated during a low traffic period - probably tonight about 8:30 PM PST You must update your TTD software. ttps://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4263965-when-are-forms-8606-be-ready-they-keep-pushing-the-date-out

Update your software, it is available now.