gusgusmer

The "FREE' program keeps steering me to take a Qualified 2017 Disaster Distribution, when I had none.

The "FREE' program malfunctions and it keeps steering me to take a Qualified 2017 Disaster Distribution, when I had none.
jabtjabt

I have the same problem, since I downloaded the update to my TT. I tell the software that I do not have a Qualified 2017 Disaster Distribution and the software keeps bringing me to a pull down to select what type of Disaster Distribution I had...... I think there is a bug in the software.

Having the same issue. Can anyone from TT confirm this bug?
jabtjabt

I've had a response to my problem (Same as yours.). TT has a bug, just skip through the pull down (Ignore it). It will not impact your end tax prepared product.