baddad240

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

HollyP

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

No, you do not need to enter box 4 on Form SSA-1099 in TurboTax. Your gross benefits are shown in box 3 of Form SSA-1099. Your repayments are shown in box 4. The amount in box 5 shows your net benefits for 2015 (box 3 minus box 4). So, you only use the amount in box 5 to figure whether any of your benefits are taxable. 

See IRS Publication 915 for more info.

HollyP

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

See IRS Publication 915 for more info.

yougogirls2

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

So, I do not get no credit for anything from box 4 (other repayments) SSA-1099, correct?  Also, this is not considered a lump-sum SS summary, correct?

Barbara

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

Box 5 is the Net of box 3 minus box 4.  If you have repayments in box 4, those are Not lump sum payments to be reported on your tax return.

yougogirls2

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

Thank you.  That is what I thought.

Hipp76

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

I have tried for months to get help. My taxes are a copy of how to file state taxes instead of my return. I was on the phone for hours with no solution and online chats. The year I used it prior is correct but this year, is instructions. Can someone please fix it? I have no way to get a copy with covid for IRS and next step is to report it with copy of what is stored as my taxes. 

GiseleD

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

We do not have access to your account or return here, as this is a public forum. 

I am assuming you already prepared and filed your 2019 returns. Here's how to print/download your returns:

• Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
  • Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
  • In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
  • Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Then select the option to print your 2019 federal and state returns. a
  • Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.

The original post can be found here

@Hipp76

Hipp76

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

The president of the company had a specialist fix it.  I had tried everything and thought someone may now how to fix it on here like she did.
Thank you so much! 

Anna Applez

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

I received an Email indicating that I’m missing my 2018 AGI to confirm my identity before sending off my 2019 tax return

whenever I log in it won’t allow me to move forward although I’ve accessed my AGI 

please help

Cynthia CO

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

I need help fixing my EIN number on my 2020 tax returns it should be the exact same as my 2019 returns that were done by TurboTax

DaveF1006

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

It depends. To clarify, what tax forms need correcting? Are they 1099R, W2, or some other form?

Hyy22

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

Yes I was paying the money's but i don't get federal tax do I don't have credit card what can I do

Cynthiad66

Ssa 1099 benifits repaid to ssa box #4

Yu can send in payment using some other form of payment.  I do not fully understand your question but I think you are wondering how to pay because you do not have a credit card.  Wait for a bill and pay using money order or whatever form of payment you have.