naturevis

Social security disability income is not showing up in ga state taxes. Total income is above the limit so I’ll owe taxes.

DaveF1006

According to this State of Georgia link, taxable Social Security and Railroad Retirement on the Federal return are exempt from Georgia Income Tax. This includes Social Security Disability. 

Huffy221

Tubro tax  is not completing my tax email because it seems to be stuck on Ga income tax on Social Security, which there isn't any?????????????  It was the same info last year???????

BillM223

"Tubro tax  is not completing my tax email" - do you mean that TurboTax is not e-filing your tax return?

"because it seems to be stuck on Ga income tax on Social Security" - are you getting a reject code from the e-file, or are you getting an error message in the Review or somewhere in the program?

Remember that we in the Community cannot see your private tax data so help us help you by giving us the details.