Solved: Should I exclude entering 1099-SA info if it is a small amount, $76.16, and will not effect amount refunded or due?

mwcampbell81

Should I exclude entering 1099-SA info if it is a small amount, $76.16, and will not effect amount refunded or due?

KittyM

No, you should not exclude any 1099 item from your return.  The IRS has a matching program and failing to include this document could delay your refund - or prompt a letter from the IRS which you will have to respond to.  It is easier (if annoying) to deal with this item now.

KittyM