Solved: Should I exclude entering 1099-SA info if it is a small amount, $76.16, and will not effect amount refunded or due?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwcampbell81

Should I exclude entering 1099-SA info if it is a small amount, $76.16, and will not effect amount refunded or due?

Should I exclude entering 1099-SA info if it is a small amount, $76.16, and will not effect amount refunded or due?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KittyM
Level 2

No, you should not exclude any 1099 item from your return.  The IRS has a matching program and failing to include this document could delay your refund - or prompt a letter from the IRS which you will have to respond to.  It is easier (if annoying) to deal with this item now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KittyM
Level 2

No, you should not exclude any 1099 item from your return.  The IRS has a matching program and failing to include this document could delay your refund - or prompt a letter from the IRS which you will have to respond to.  It is easier (if annoying) to deal with this item now.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings