turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Self-Employed 401k doesn't appear as an option that I can find. Where do I enter contributions for 2017? Other answers I found reference selections that aren't present.

New SE 401k for 2017.  I can find entry points for SEP IRA, Keoghs, etc., but nothing labeled specifically with the type account I have set up.  Thanks
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PatriciaR

Self-Employed 401k doesn't appear as an option that I can find. Where do I enter contributions for 2017? Other answers I found reference selections that aren't present.

Follow these steps to enter your self-employed 401k contributions:

·         Sign into your account and click Take me to my return

·         Using Search (upper right of program) search self-employed 401k (including the dash) and click the Jump to from results

·         Follow the TurboTax prompts to enter your self-employed 401k contributions

Click on screenshot below for details

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PatriciaR

Follow these steps to enter your self-employed 401k contributions:

·         Sign into your account and click Take me to my return

·         Using Search (upper right of program) search self-employed 401k (including the dash) and click the Jump to from results

·         Follow the TurboTax prompts to enter your self-employed 401k contributions

Click on screenshot below for details

Manage cookies