Solved: Self-Employed 401k doesn't appear as an option that I can find. Where do I enter contributions for 2017? Other answers I found reference selections that aren't present.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-Employed 401k doesn't appear as an option that I can find. Where do I enter contributions for 2017? Other answers I found reference selections that aren't present.

New SE 401k for 2017.  I can find entry points for SEP IRA, Keoghs, etc., but nothing labeled specifically with the type account I have set up.  Thanks
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Self-Employed 401k doesn't appear as an option that I can find. Where do I enter contributions for 2017? Other answers I found reference selections that aren't present.

Follow these steps to enter your self-employed 401k contributions:

·         Sign into your account and click Take me to my return

·         Using Search (upper right of program) search self-employed 401k (including the dash) and click the Jump to from results

·         Follow the TurboTax prompts to enter your self-employed 401k contributions

Click on screenshot below for details

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Follow these steps to enter your self-employed 401k contributions:

·         Sign into your account and click Take me to my return

·         Using Search (upper right of program) search self-employed 401k (including the dash) and click the Jump to from results

·         Follow the TurboTax prompts to enter your self-employed 401k contributions

Click on screenshot below for details

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings