turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why would my 1040 show a 1 on line 11- Schedule 3? Excessive Social Security Tier 1 SSTA 2 W2 Employers, both within the 6.2%, Box 12 - D for 401K, IRS needs more info

@fiorela0410

Nice to know I have company. I will have to ring turbo tax's bell now. Don't think it will do any good. So much for their checks and double checks. I'm a little angry that I had to send in my w2s, and now wait 4-6 weeks more because of Turbo tax's glitch. I am paying about $100 for Turbo tax, should have done it myself. 

BillM223
Expert Alumni

Why would my 1040 show a 1 on line 11- Schedule 3? Excessive Social Security Tier 1 SSTA 2 W2 Employers, both within the 6.2%, Box 12 - D for 401K, IRS needs more info

@fiorela0410

@Swashbuckler

@fval0410

Would any of your guys please share with us the box 4 amounts on your W-2s? Thanks!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@BillM223 

I have not checked turbotax for a while so I just now saw your response. I had two jobs last year, the amounts in both were:

@fiorela0410 

Any luck on your return yet? It has been about 3 weeks since I submitted my W-2s and there are no updates from the IRS.

Hi! Funny you ask!

On March 3rd, I faxed my W2s and a letter explaining my interaction with Turbo Tax detailing the tech issue. I didn't receive any reply but just this morning I received my tax refund!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies