Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where do you input "statement of survivor annuity paid"

My mom receives social security survivor benefit form SSA-1099 and she also receives "statement of survivor annuity paid".  I can't seem to find where to input the second one.  I have the SSA-1099 taken care of, but not for the annuity paid.  Thank you for any help.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ThomasM

To enter the CSF-1099-R, Statement of Survivor Annuity Paid, click on the Federal Taxes tab, then Wages & Income, then scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security, and select IRA, 401k, Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R).

You'll then be asked how you want to enter the info, and you'll check I'll type it in myself.

The next screen will say Tell us which 1099-R you have, and you'll see four choices.  Check the box for CSF-1099-R, then click "continue" and follow the prompts to enter the form into TurboTax. [edited 4/12/17]

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ThomasM

To enter the CSF-1099-R, Statement of Survivor Annuity Paid, click on the Federal Taxes tab, then Wages & Income, then scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security, and select IRA, 401k, Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R).

You'll then be asked how you want to enter the info, and you'll check I'll type it in myself.

The next screen will say Tell us which 1099-R you have, and you'll see four choices.  Check the box for CSF-1099-R, then click "continue" and follow the prompts to enter the form into TurboTax. [edited 4/12/17]

Sylviab

I have a statement of annuity --for2019, not sur where to enter information.  Thanks

@Sylviab wrote:

I have a statement of annuity --for2019, not sur where to enter information.  Thanks

To enter, edit or delete a form 1099-R -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button

Or enter 1099-r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1099-R

Make sure that you select the correct 1099-R -

Form 1099-R

Form CSA-1099-R

Form CSF-1099-R

Form RRB-1099-R

Sylviab

I have a statement of annuities paid.  

Sylviab

I have a different gross income on this form.

@Sylviab wrote:

I have a different gross income on this form.

Select the form that you received from the list presented and enter the tax data from the form as received.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies