Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Gerrith

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If I am under a up to 60 day chosen review .will it take the whole 60 days or is it resolved sometimes sooner ?

I am at my Wit's End right now.. filed February 3rd and accepted same day receive a 60-day notice February 16th still no change April 7th???? Last time I'll ever use turbo tax...and because stim checks are they even doing refunds atm?  I've called everywhere I've talked to the IRS twice no one gives me any information about anything I want my 6k

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If I am under a up to 60 day chosen review .will it take the whole 60 days or is it resolved sometimes sooner ?

@Gerrith wrote:

I am at my Wit's End right now.. filed February 3rd and accepted same day receive a 60-day notice February 16th still no change April 7th???? Last time I'll ever use turbo tax...and because stim checks are they even doing refunds atm?  I've called everywhere I've talked to the IRS twice no one gives me any information about anything I want my 6k

See if you can reach the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service.  The shaded box at the top of the webpage below says they are still taking calls at your state's local IRS Advocate office.

https://taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/contact-us

Select your state on the map there to get your state's phone number.

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

Richrich

Why was my income tax check chosen to review?I claim the same thing every year.

Richard Atwood 

I'm under review right now and my question is do you count the 60 days starting from the date of your notice or do you start counting when you send your documents? I'm not sure bc I've only recieved 1 notice and it's been radio silence since then. I see post like this about the 60 days but I'm not sure when the start date is. 

have you received  ur taxes yet , im in the same boat filed in Jan got accepted got a review letter on Feb 13 and still no taxes or stimulus  check. The irs doesn't seem to know anything  just informs me what I already  know

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies