turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I receive social security survivor benefits for me and two children . I filed a tax return in 2019 because of educational grants. Even though I wasn't required to file because my AGI was 0$.I needed t

Filing status head of household 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JohnW222
Expert Alumni

I receive social security survivor benefits for me and two children . I filed a tax return in 2019 because of educational grants. Even though I wasn't required to file because my AGI was 0$.I needed t

Are you asking whether you qualify for the stimulus benefit check?  Your question was cut off, but it seems to be on everyone’s mind these days.

Please see TurboTax's Everything to help you get your stimulus check as soon as possible page to see if you qualify for a 2020 stimulus check, and how much you might expect.

Also, please see the Department of the Treasury article Social Security Recipients Will Automatically Receive Economic Impact Payments for more information.

Finally, you can check for updates at TurboTax’s Your trusted resource for tax information updates during COVID-19 page, and the IRS’s Coronavirus Tax Relief page.

If this isn’t your issue, please re-post.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I  receive social security survivor benefits for me and my two children so I wasn't required to file but I had educational credits so i filed my 2019 tax return,  my filing status was Head of Household .I   received a refund through the direct deposit  ( turbo debit card )listed info on my return  .
My question is Will my stimulus check go into my  bank account listed on my return or is there anything else I need to do through the IRS web page. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

You don't need to do anything else.  Your refund should go where your refund was deposited.

Thank you !

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

You are welcome!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies