barbaraok

I downloaded the 2019 Mac TurboTax and let it import info from last year. HOWEVER, it imported only 1 of the 1099R forms. There are 16 of them for our pensions.

Intuit Approved!

The forms would not transfer forward if the total distribution box was marked in 2018   : 

1.PNG

OR  you are transferring in the wrong .taxfile  ... maybe not the final file ... check your computer for a more up to date return.  

Intuit Approved!

1.PNG

barbaraok

They weren't

barbaraok

OK, I went through each one separately and 3 were marked total distribution.  Changed them, then tried again and everything load.  Don't understand why only 1 originally loaded, but have guess when it hit one it stopped with the rest?   Anyway, all is now good.