turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I downloaded the 2019 Mac TurboTax and let it import info from last year. HOWEVER, it imported only 1 of the 1099R forms. There are 16 of them for our pensions.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Critter
Level 15
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

I downloaded the 2019 Mac TurboTax and let it import info from last year. HOWEVER, it imported only 1 of the 1099R forms. There are 16 of them for our pensions.

The forms would not transfer forward if the total distribution box was marked in 2018   : 

1.PNG

OR  you are transferring in the wrong .taxfile  ... maybe not the final file ... check your computer for a more up to date return.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Critter
Level 15
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

The forms would not transfer forward if the total distribution box was marked in 2018   : 

1.PNG

OR  you are transferring in the wrong .taxfile  ... maybe not the final file ... check your computer for a more up to date return.  

They weren't

OK, I went through each one separately and 3 were marked total distribution.  Changed them, then tried again and everything load.  Don't understand why only 1 originally loaded, but have guess when it hit one it stopped with the rest?   Anyway, all is now good.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies