`

How do I enter the info from the 1099R myself instead of trying to find the bank info?

I want to enter the info from the 1099R instead of being dazzled by Turbo.  The 1099R is right in front of me.  My bank statement is not. Please advise?

Well, first you need to get the actual 1099-R form itself separately on paper from the bank....or download a pdf from your bank/brokerage...whatever, and print it out.

Then in the TTX interview page where it asks for your bank selection to auto-import it, you ignore that and look for the text on that page that says "I'll type it in myself" and click on that instead.  Then you get a fully-empty 1099-R form page to enter your values manually.

skip import .jpg