turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does TT have a direct link or url I can use to get to the place to post a question to the community, since it's so difficult to find on their website?

Instructions say click on little help icon in upper right corner of any page. My PC doesn't show it. Maybe Windows 10 and its Edge browser is incapable of showing it. After all, as most users of Edge
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does TT have a direct link or url I can use to get to the place to post a question to the community, since it's so difficult to find on their website?

This is what I have in the right upper corner, but I'm not using Edge.   I would think it would be there in any browser.

help.png

Be aware that if you click on Live Tax Advice it will upgrade you to Live TurboTax and charge a more expensive fee.

Here's a direct link to the forum page where you can ask a new question using the blue "Ask a question" button.   You can bookmark this link:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/02/202

View solution in original post

2 Replies

This is what I have in the right upper corner, but I'm not using Edge.   I would think it would be there in any browser.

help.png

Be aware that if you click on Live Tax Advice it will upgrade you to Live TurboTax and charge a more expensive fee.

Here's a direct link to the forum page where you can ask a new question using the blue "Ask a question" button.   You can bookmark this link:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/02/202

whatever you did to post this question is how you do it.

BUT,

the HELP ? button  is how you get to the forum.

it is not chat .

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies