Pension direct rollover to Roth IRA.

In 2018, at 59.7 years, I did a direct Rollover of my Pension to a Roth IRA.  I received form "5498 IRA Contribution Information" from Fidelity.  Is that the correct form for this, and don't I have to report this on my tax filing for 2018?  And I don't really see how or where to report this...

Pension direct rollover to Roth IRA.

No.  the 5498 is information only.  You should have received a 1099-R for the rollover, no later than Jan 31, 2019.  If you did not receive it then contact the plan administrator for a copy.

Unless the retirement account was all after-tax money then converting it to a Roth IRA would be taxable income.

Pension direct rollover to Roth IRA.