Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Overflow W-2 form with additional box 12 item

THANK YOU!! It's not obvious at all that the area around the box 12 items can scroll. What a design FAIL!!! Hopefully this feedback can make it to their UX designers. I was already uneasy about being forced to use the "desktop" version this year (I usually use the online version, but didn't realize that wouldn't be an option when I bought the physical copy at Costco). I was really dreading having to type everything in manually, but figured I'd google the issue before I subjected myself to that. Luckily your post saved me, but I think I'll be sticking with the online version next year...

DawnC
Expert Alumni

I will forward the feedback, thank you.  I know it is a moot point now, but there is a way to transfer your data from Online to Desktop so you don't have to start from scratch.   You can always go back to the Online software next year if you like that better though.   

This infographic outlines the main differences between our Online and CD/Download versions. Scroll down past the infographic for additional information.  @tylermilner

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
SoHoPaul

Switched from windows to Mac for 2020 - works like a charm for 2020

I was about to ask you lol I figured if its less than a dollar its won't care about it. thank you so much for all the help. do you have an account on here or somewhere else that we can follow and learn from you?? thanks 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies