On SSDI both my wife and I collected SSDI All 2018 do I only count 1/2 these benefits on my taxes?

If you are trying to decide if you need to file a tax return, then yes, you will only count 1/2 of these benefits when adding to your other income.

If you have no other income, then you will not need to file a return.

If you do have other income and do need to file a return, then you will enter the full amount into TurboTax then TurboTax will calculate the taxable amount which can be between 0% to 85% depending on your filing status and other income.