anthonyjacobtorr

On my W-2, Box 15, my state is listed as MP, which is not available in the drop down box. What do I do?

Is there anything in boxes 16&17?  If not then leave box 15 blank.  Or ask your employer.

SteamTrain

You didn't happen to do some work in the Marianas islands or Saipan did you ?  (grasping at straws)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you did not work in a state with an income tax. I would ignore it.  on the other hand, if you did, you really need to check with your employer.   You may have gotten an incorrect W-2.