On my 1099R in box 7 it has two codes a 2 in first box and a B in second box, it keeps showing as an error

the 1099R has 2 codes in box 7. 1st box is a 2, 2nd box has a B, both are correct but when I use the 'check return' it comes up as an error.  why?

Edit the 1099-R in TurboTax and in the follow-up questions make sure to indicate on the Money From a Roth IRA page that the distribution is NOT from a Roth IRA.  Code B indicates that this distribution is from a Roth account in a qualified retirement plan, not from a Roth IRA.  This question in TurboTax serves only to trip you up.  It's been a problem for the unwary for years yet Intuit refuses to eliminate this unnecessary and confusing question presented under these circumstances.