On form 1040, my pension info that should be on line 16a is being prefilled in line 7 even though I am entering the 1099R correctly. This problem happened last year.

On form 1040, my pension info that should be on line 16a is being prefilled in line 7 even though I am entering the 1099R correctly.  This same problem happened last year.  How can I fix that?

Reporting on Form 1040 or Form 1040A line 7 is correct for distributions, usually under disability reported with code 3, made before the normal retirement date for your pension plan.  The line on which TurboTax places the distribution is determined by the answer you provide when TurboTax asks if the distribution was made before the normal retirement date for your plan.

what's your box 7 code number or letter...go check your form in the software...vs the paper form you received..