kmorgavi

Old, liver transplant, lung resection patient why are you forcing me to take my return to post office instead of filing online as my medical condition makes it hazardous?

Also immune suppressed and there is a pandemic with a target on my back. You have created more anxiety and did not help at all. Why?

Why cannot you e-file the tax return?  The TurboTax program told you why, what is the reason?

fanfare

The mail in option has been around forever and sometimes e-FIle is not permitted.

The pandemic came in a flash, I doubt there's a way the e-File restrictions could be relaxed, like flicking a light switch.

You have till July 15 or Oct 15 if you request an extension, to mail your return, maybe you can get someone to take it to the Post Office for you, or go out to your mailbox in front of your house. the mail carriers are still operating.  Just be sure to put on sufficient postage..