My wife received a 1099-R for a 401K rollover. The program is auto populating my info, how can I change that to hers?

On the same screen for selecting the type of Form 1099-R that is being reported are selections for indicating who the form belongs to when filing a joint tax return.  See screenshot

To enter, edit or delete a form 1099-R -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button

Or enter 1099-r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 1099-R

Thank you, I'm sure I just overlooked that.