Flash54

My wedding dress of 30 years in almost new condition is being donated. How much can I put down for it as used?

I paid $1275 for the dress, cap and veil, and slip. I first saw the dress advertised in a bridal gown magazine and then located the exact same dress in Chicago, IL at a bridal store.

tygrtchr

Try to find the closest match to the wedding dress for sale on eBay.  Unfortunately, wedding dresses (especially vintage ones) do not retain their value when resold at thrift shops, etc.  If you think the dress is worth more than $500, then have it appraised by a bridal shop and use the appraised value (with documentation).

tygrtchr