this TurboTax FAQ for instructions on filing this type of state return.
If you have not filed your state return, then follow the directions below to undo applying your state refund to next year:
- Log in and open your return
- Click the Tax Tools from the left side of the screen
- Select Tools from the drop-down menu
- Click the Delete a Form hyperlink
- Click Delete beside the Estimated Tax Worksheet
- Click continue and click Continue With My Return
- Click State Taxes and click Edit Return
Page through your state return until you reach the “Apply Refund to Your 2020 Tax” so that you can verify your refund is not being applied to next year’s tax.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"